It’s a time to:
- Pause, step back, get away from the pressures of daily life.
- Focus on our development, raise awareness and learn practices that will support us when we leave the retreat.
- Gain a clearer sense of our own blend of dynamic balance and the next line of enquiry for our own development.
- Relax, let go, calm the mental “noise” to access other ways of knowing.
- Listen to our intuition and the wisdom in our body.
- Connect with others to learn from what emerges in a diverse collective who are also on a development journey.
- Learn from nature and silence and explore different ways of being with the rhythms of life.
- Be facilitated and supported by a highly experienced, skilled and humorous team with skills in facilitation, coaching, yoga and bodywork, meditation, theatre and storytelling.
- Explore our relationship to ourselves and the path to greater acceptance and tolerance.
- Take new perspectives on our current reality, see with fresh eyes.
For more information on our retreat offering click here.